Metafit vs Metapower
Metafit vs Metapower
What is Metafit? A bodyweight only high-intensity interval training (HIIT) programme
Burn calories & fat in a shorter period of time. Boost metabolism! Good for heart health & getting you fit fast!
Can anyone do Metafit? Yes, it’s suitable for everyone as the exercises can be tailored to all fitness levels. You will get fit doing Metafit! Guaranteed!
- will get you fitter faster – 2 weeks of high-intensity interval training can improve aerobic capacity as much as 6-8 weeks of endurance training.
- is great for everyone – it combines strength, plyometric and core exercises. Metafit is perfect for anyone looking for general fitness, weight loss or sports specific programming.
- Burns fat – Your metabolism will go into overdrive and start burning fat for up to 24 hours after the workout.
- Saves time – Its only 30minutes, now who can’t give 30 minutes 2-3 x a week?
- Builds muscle – Unlike endurance training, which can lead to muscle loss, Metafit will build/ maintain all that hard earned lean muscle.
- Helps you feel amazing – It’s not easy but when you’ve finished, you’ll feel great. The endorphins will kick in and you’ll be ready to tackle anything the world throws at you.
If you’re serious about getting fit, Metafit is for you!
What is MetaPower? A programme developed from Metafit which is a thirty minute circuit class that combines resistance and bodyweight exercises to target and develop strength, power, agility, and cardiovascular efficiency.
MetaPower develops strength and power not from ‘traditional’ gym strength training, but by carefully selecting equipment that will offer both resistance and explosive/ballistic exercises. Combining this with plyometric and non-plyometric bodyweight exercises promotes muscle adaption and growth, heightens your metabolic rate, and helps burn body fat. The use of weighted equipment also helps with bone density.
MetaPower works hand-in-hand with Metafit (our bodyweight high intensity interval training (HIIT) program) because the added strength and power you develop will allow you to work harder at Metafit, which allows you to work harder at MetaPower, which allows you to work harder at MetaPower, (you get the picture). Imagine what that will do to the results you are trying to achieve!
If you’re serious about getting strong and powerful then MetaPower is for you!
Combine both Metafit and MetaPower programmes for the ultimate weekly workout plan, targeting all areas.
For a FREE copy of my flyer
"Introduction to the LCHF Lifestyle & Fasting"
enter your details below.