It is a well-known fact that smoking reduces fitness. It does this in a number of ways, main reason by reducing the amount of oxygen available in the body. Since oxygen plays a major role in energy production, even a minor depletion has an impact on physical performance.
A common excuse for not giving up smoking is saying that it will be difficult. Change your mindset…think about this- “It is more difficult to smoke than it is not to smoke”.
This is why smoking is difficult….
- You need to have a packet of cigarettes and an ashtray
- You have to carry matches or lighters
- Dispose of Ashes
- Deal with smelly fingers and stained teeth
- Earn money to pay for this disgusting habit
- Be careful exhaling toxic fumes
- Cough up nicotine residue from your lungs
- Buy lighter fluid and flints
- And on…and on….and on……..
The truth is that continuing to smoke is the real difficulty and changing your habit involves one simple thing – NOT SMOKING.
The belief that your habit is going to be hard to change is only a belief…making something dificult in your mind before you even undertake the effort is an excuse. Nothing in the world is difficult for those that set their mind to it.