Regardless of your fitness level you will be challenged and you will see changes by the end of bootcamp! All sessions are performed outside.
- A typical session begins with a warm up jog, there will be hill work, pulling tyres, flipping tyres, burpees, commander crawling, and more. No two sessions will be the same.
- It won’t be easy, but once you1ve started you’re committed. The discipline and routine of each session will help you achieve amazing results.
- Your fitness will be measured at the beginning and at the end of the programme. Participants can expect to see marked increases in cardiovascular fitness, muscular endurance, lean muscle mass, core stability, strength, speed and agility. A fantastic way to make new friends!
- Perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors, exercising in a group environment, need a new challenge, a boost or just a little variety in their exercise routine.
- Fantastic way to get the benefits of personal training at a very affordable rate and draw motivation and energy from the group.
- Do I need to be extra fit to do a Boot Camp session?
- NO! Everyone can join in because the programme is designed for various fitness levels using team and individual exercises. Also remember each session gradually and safely increases. You will see results! You don1t have to be able to run but you soon will be able to.
- Get in fast for your spot.
Summer Boot Camps
October – December and February – April
- 2 sessions a week
- Tuesday and Thursday 6am – 6:45am
- $15 per session
Winter Boot Camp
Need a challenge? here you go! Don’t wait for those extra calories to creep on and settle around your waist over winter!
- Tuesday and Thursday 6:15am – 6:45am
- 30 Minutes of intense core, upper and lower body training!
- This will get your heart rate up and burn some serious calories!
- Suitable for all fitness abilities, because you have to start somewhere